ADDENDUM TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE WITH SPECIFIC REFERENCE TO THE PRODUCT “SUBSCRIPTION TO FMR MAGAZINE”
The following general terms and conditions supplement the General Terms and Conditions of Sale published on the website, which the Consumer declares to have read and approved and which, together with those listed below, govern the sale of subscriptions to FMR Magazine “The Magazine of Franco Maria Ricci” published by the publishing house Franco Maria Ricci Editore with offices in Fontanellato, Strada Masone 121, Italy, registered with the Parma Business Registration Office, tax code and VAT no. 02763180342, through the website www.francomariaricci.com.
• Confirmation of the online purchase order or the delivery of the signed subscription coupon by the consumer implies full knowledge and acceptance on the part of the consumer of the conditions listed herein.
• There is no commitment between the consumer and Franco Maria Ricci Editore until the latter has̀ received, at the same time as the order confirmation, confirmation of payment. Those who purchase an annual subscription shall receive each issue of the magazine within 30 working days of its publication. In the case of a subscription being made elsewhere than the website www.francomariaricci.com, delivery shall start from the moment of receipt by Franco Maria Ricci Editore of the subscriber’s confirmation of payment.
• Subscriptions shall apply to magazines published from 01/01 to 31/12 of the year in question, and the associated services included in the subscription shall have the same commencement and expiry date.
• In the event of non-delivery of the product, promptly reported and demonstrated by the Client, for causes directly attributable to Franco Maria Ricci Editore and its logistics and shipping service, the Client shall have the right to receive replacement issues equal to the number of Magazines not received.
• For Products requiring multiple and repeated shipments, such as subscriptions, in the event that one of the scheduled shipments is unsuccessful due to the unavailability of the addressee, or in the event that the consumer spontaneously returns a package that has been received, the subscription shall be considered suspended. The consumer may contact Franco Maria Ricci Editore in writing within 60 working days from the date the Product was sent, to agree on the possible reactivation of their subscription, using the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or the telephone number +39 348 5904846. If the consumer has not notified Franco Maria Ricci Editore of their wish to reactivate the subscription before the deadline has past, it shall be deemed to have been cancelled. No reimbursement of the subscription initially purchased, in full or in part, shall be made in this case.
• Consumers may exercise their right to cancel the subscription within 14 days of the first receipt of the magazine, in compliance with the regulations established by Art. 9 of the GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE.
• The Publisher reserves the right to make changes to the editorial programme of the work purchased during its publication, with the aim of improving its quality and value.
• For anything not provided for herein, please refer to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale published on the website, which the Consumer declares to have read and approved and which, in the event of any uncertainty of interpretation, shall prevail over these conditions.