Edoardo Borusso, Rossana Bossaglia. Texts by AA.VV.
1989 / 240 PAGES
This volume, a special edition devoted to E. Frette & C., depicts the history of the renowned Franco-Lombard textile factory.
The origins of the company date back to 1860, when Edmond Frette, Alexandre Payre and Charles Chaboud decided to build a society for the textile trade in Grenoble called “Frette, Payre & Chaboud”. However, Edmond moved to Italy soon after, settling in the Monza area where he established his first factory.